JKP Exports Products is the Largest Manufacturers and Leading Exporters of Cocopeat & other coco products in all shapes, sizes and mixtures, as per the requirements to varoius countries all over the world.
JKP Coir Products is the prominent exporters of all these products, INDIA.
Coco peat also known as coir pith or coir dust is made from coconut husks, which are byproducts of other industries that use coconuts.
This Coir waste from coir fiber industries is washed, heat-treated, screened and graded before being processed into coco peat products of various granularity and denseness, which are then used for horticultural and agricultural applications and as industrial absorbent. They are finally compressed into Bales, Briquettes, Slabs or Discs as per end users requirements.
Curled coir rope is made from mature brown coir fibre.
- making coir mattresses
- coir cushions, seat cushions
- rubberised coir products etc.
Coir pith or coco peat is made from coconut husks and has a huge number of uses like
- Agriculture uses,
- Horticulture uses,
- Industrial absorbents
- For planting in lawns, gardens and parks & golf Courts.
Our coir piths are checked thoroughly and carefully for weeds, germs and any chemicals.
PKP Exports delivers a wide range of areca plates and bowls in various size and shapes.
- we do not cut or harm the trees for our manufacturing.
- Absolutely no chemicals are used in production.
- After using the plates, when left in Land, they decompose
- Even burning them is safe, as no toxins are released
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Sturdy and microwaveable.